The Grundfos UPS 25- 40N 180 (K) range of canned rotor circulator pumps are specifically designed for heating systems.
The pumps are also suitable for the circulation of domestic hot water and for the circulation of liquid in cooling and air-conditioning systems.
They are available in stainless steel (N), bronze (B), and twin-head (D) versions, as well as the high-efficiency USP2 with advanced control modes.
Benefits & Features:
- UPS pumps are more advanced models operated at three different speeds and are used for central and district heating systems.
- Primarily used in one-pipe and two-pipe heating systems, UPS pump types are also suitable for mixing loops in large systems.
- The stainless-steel pump housing protects from corrosion damage to your pump.
- Low noise operation and built-in electrical and thermal protection of the pump, ensuring your comfort and safety.
- Long lifetime – set it and forget it
- Quick and easy installation
- Available with stainless steel or bronze pump housing
- Commercial air conditioning
- Commercial heating
- District heating
- Industrial heating
Voltage / Watt
220-240 V Rated power – 0.12 kW
1-phase 50 Hz